Skip to main content

Blog Tour, Excerpt, & Giveaway: The White Wolf's Wrath by Shea Hulse


Author:
 Shea Hulse
Title: The White Wolf's Wrath
Series: Dragon Fire and Druids, #1
Genre: Romantasy
Release Date: September 26, 2024
Cover Designer: BookSmith Design


Step into a world where betrayal cuts deeper than a knife, and vengeance burns hotter than wildfire. 

My life took a sharp turn when the White Wolf unleashed his fury upon my family's once-glorious estate, shattering everything I held dear.
But from the rubble, I emerged with a fierce determination. Disguised as a humble servant in the Wolf's inner circle, I tread carefully, balancing on the edge of survival and discovery.

In my quest for payback, I unearth truths that rock my world. The man I swore to hate reveals surprising depths, stirring emotions I never thought possible. Caught between seeking revenge and a budding attraction, I'm trapped in a whirlwind of conflicting feelings.

With the help of the mysterious Amergin, I navigate the dangerous territory of enemies and secrets. War looms on the horizon, and betrayal lurks in every shadow. I must summon all my courage to follow my heart's uncertain path in this turbulent journey of love and revenge.

The White Wolf’s Wrath is the first book in the scorching-hot Dragon Fire and Druids romantasy series.




His anger flickered to something like amusement, and a smile erupted on his face. And suddenly, I couldn't recall my outrage—or my name. 

Despite myself, my heart beat a little faster at the intimacy of his touch. Now that he wasn't threatening me, it felt like a caress. There was a possessiveness behind his hold. 

Those blue eyes were clear, cold, and fathomless like the winter sky. His nose was straight and slender, with no sign of a break despite his profession, and the freckles that radiated out to his high-tanned cheekbones looked more boyish this close. 

His fair hair was braided back loosely today, adding to the boyishness I now saw. But his full beard, cropped close, was stained a strawberry color, slightly darker than the hair on his head. And his smile. Full lips framed a row of straight white teeth, his elongated canines enhancing his wolfish appearance. 
I blinked and swallowed momentarily, partly because of my reaction to him and partly because of embarrassment. Then again, it was his response to me. 

He stood there, one hand on my throat, for much longer than necessary. His eyes continued to scan my face for what I wasn't sure—maybe waiting for me to look away, giving my submission. We would be here forever if that were his goal. 

It wasn't until the men could be heard coming from the cellar that he stepped away. The hand around my throat moved up to cup my cheek, where he patted it before sending me a little smile as if to dare me to disobey him. 

Despite myself, I smiled back.



Shea was born and raised in New Jersey in an Irish and Italian family. She usually sits with a book in her hands and two more in her bag for backup. Pursuing education and psychology in college, she always wanted to make a difference in the world. A lifelong learner and travel enthusiast, she combined her passions in her writing, where fantasy, history, and romance abound. Her writing highlights mental health topics in a relatable way, where the underdog never fails to surprise, usually with a handsome man or two, sarcasm, and folklore. She resides with her husband and children, writing her love story daily. 

Sign up for Shea's newsletter HERE.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...