Skip to main content

Blog Tour & Giveaway: Regular, Smegular! by Becca Seymour

Book: Regular, Smegular!
Release Date: August 9th, 2023
Series: Fast Break #3 -- Stand-alone
Genre: MM Romance
Cover Designer: Booksmith Design
"5.0 out of 5 starsSteamy MM sports (basketball) read with deep themes and wonderful characters"
- Amazon Review
A cheesy game of spin the bottle grabs my interest, but it’s the hot guy with sexy piercings and delectable ink who keeps it.

Have I kissed a man before? That’ll be a no.

But I’m definitely interested, and by the way Tiller can’t take his gaze off me, he’s hoping the bottle lands on him.

Spoiler alert: it does.

And holy crap, it’s the hottest kiss I’ve shared with anyone.

Now there’s one slight problem.

That I’m bi isn’t the issue. I’m embracing that new development with eagerness.

It’s the fact that Tiller is my basketball coach’s son that makes my attraction complicated. Add in how Tiller’s joined the coaching team and is instructed to work directly with me, and it’s quite possible there’s going to be nothing regular about this college season.
Swoon-worthy, low-angst contemporary MM romance
Check out book one!
Check out book two!
“Your turn.”

A nudge in my side startles me. The group’s looking at me, and apparently, it’s too late to make a run for it. Forcing a smile, I pick up the bottle. I may as well just get on with it.

I spin the damn thing and look away. At this point, I don’t care who it lands on. A kiss is a kiss and isn’t a big deal. Hell, I’ve lost count of how many kisses I’ve had over the years.

None of them have left a mark.

It’s the sound of catcalls that alerts me to the bottle stopping. With a sigh, I peer down and focus on the bottleneck, my gaze traveling in its direction.

I swallow hard when I see a pair of black boots. Jerking my gaze up, I focus on Tiller, pretty sure my lips part and my heart is beating so hard that it will leave a bruise behind.

And then we’re moving.

Piercing dark eyes are focused on me so intently that it’s impossible to look away. They draw me in, our bodies getting closer as if he’s a magnet and I’m iron shavings or some shit. Whatever the hell it is that’s making me move, I’m happy not to question it. Especially when his gaze dips.

When I do the same, glancing at his mouth, Tiller’s tongue peeks out, and he wets his bottom lip. While I don’t see it, I know there’s a bar through it. Do I want to suck it and see what it feels like?

Damn straight, I do.

There’s a moment that we pause. Maybe it’s not apparent to anyone else but the two of us. But it’s enough for our gazes to catch, for me to see how wide his pupils are blown, and enough for me to know that Tiller is as invested in this moment as I am.
Becca Seymour is the #1 gay romance bestseller of the True-Blue series. Known for “steamy and endearing” and “emotionally profound love stories” (InD'tale Magazine) her books have been nominated for multiple RONE Awards.

Becca lives and breathes all things book related. Usually with at least three books being read and two WiPs being written at the same time, Becca's life is merrily hectic. She tends to do nothing by halves so happily seeks the craziness and busyness life offers. 

Living on her small property in Queensland with her human family as well as her animal family of cows, sheep, chooks, and dogs, Becca appreciates the beauty of the world around her and is a believer that love truly is love.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...