Skip to main content

Blog Tour, Excerpt, Sale & Giveaway: Forever You by Laura N. Andrews

Delicious M/M Romance
Title: Forever You (Trade Me Collection)
Genre: Gay Romance
Release Date: October 22, 2016
Publisher: Hot Tree Publishing
Cover Artist: Soxsational Cover Art
On sale for 99 cents
Matthew Price travels across the country to join his twin sister in Brooklyn. As an openly gay man who appreciates casual flings, the last thing he expects is to meet the man of his dreams.

Benjamin Stokes has always considered himself straight. When he hires Matthew to work at his garage and finds himself captivated, his sexuality comes into question.

From the moment they meet, their sexual desires grow fierce. Will they discover a deeper connection than just the physical? Can theirs be a love story that will last forever?
Hot Tree Publishing Exclusive M/M Romance Collection

Trade Me is a new genre-linked collection of 30,000 - 50,000 word novellas. With so many sexy trades to pant over, Trade Me stories offer heat, swoon-worthy men, and HEAs that will leave M/M romance lovers completely satisfied.
On sale for 99 cents
Amazon: US I UK I CA I AU
iTunes I Nook I Are

The wide shoulders and thick thighs added to his appeal. By memory, he looked like something someone made in a lab, too perfect to be real. His shoulder-length black hair and hazel eyes were the metaphorical cherries on top. When he called me a kid, it pissed me off, though. In hindsight, he probably thought I was overly defensive, but I didn’t want someone as attractive as him thinking I’m too young. Or too young for him. He is what, thirtyish? Annie didn’t tell me how old he is. Actually, come to think of it, she didn’t tell me much at all in regards to him, only that she knew a guy called Stoke who co-owned the shop and could maybe hook me up. With a job, not him, I berate myself.

“Oh,” Annie says. “Didn’t I tell you? He lives next door.”

My eyes snap to hers and the knife I’m holding drops into the sink. “What?”

“He’s my next door neighbor. That’s how I know him.”

“How did you not mention that?” I ask, honestly curious.

She shrugs. “I guess the last thing I think about when I’m talking about Stoke is the fact that we’re neighbors. More importantly, he’s my friend. You know, just like off Shameless? Kev and V are like family friends, sometimes the fact that they’re neighbors slips the mind.”


The reference to one of our favorite TV shows distracts me for a moment before I take in the information. Shit. This complicates the situation. Not only do I have the hots for my new boss, he’s friends with my sister, and actually lives in the house beside us. Fortunately, I have a few things going for me. This Ben guy is straight. Plus, he thinks I look young; therefore, there is no way he will be interested in me. That all sounds pretty upsetting, but the thing is, the only guarantee that never fails to turn me off a guy is their disinterest in me. I’m not much of a masochist at all, so I’ll be fine.
I was born in Canada, Montreal, and have lived in Australia since I was three years old. When I finished high school I studied – and received a Diploma – in Law Enforcement. Now, I’ve been working for over five years as a pharmacy assistant. When I’m not working or spending time with family and friends, you will find me either curled up with a book or writing one of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...