Skip to main content

Blog Tour, Sale & Giveaway: Fix You - Gen Ryan

 On sale for 99 cents! 
Delicious M/M Romance
Author: Gen Ryan
Title: Fix You (Trade Me Collection)
Genre: Gay Romance
Release Date: August 23rd, 2016
Publisher: Hot Tree Publishing
Cover Artist: Soxsational Cover Art
Maxwell Craver pretends his entire life to be someone he’s not. It used to be easier to lie to himself and to everyone who cared for him until Jason Lewis comes along and changes everything. For the first time, Maxwell thinks that maybe he can finally be his true self.

Jason Lewis has always been open about his sexuality. When he hires Maxwell to restore his new car, their connection and heat are instant. By agreeing to help him overcome his fears, Jason vows to fix him, even if it means breaking his own heart.
Hot Tree Publishing Exclusive M/M Romance Collection

Trade Me is a new genre-linked collection of 30,000 - 50,000 word novellas. With so many sexy trades to pant over, Trade Me stories offer heat, swoon-worthy men, and HEAs that will leave M/M romance lovers completely satisfied.

 Only 99 cents! 
All buy links HERE

“I’m Jason Lewis.” I held out my hand for him to shake.

“Maxwell Craver.” His strong, calloused grip enveloped my hand. He put a little too much force in the shake, but I liked it rough. Just a little. Pain and pleasure mixed together was quite a sexual experience. The pain of being penetrated at first had been a lot for me, I wouldn’t deny that, but the gentle caress of a strong hand, the cupping of my balls as I felt my release… it was a sensation I had missed. It’d been a while since I’d had sex, and as I watched this man, his sex appeal, it brought back all those wonderful memories.

“Craver, huh? You own this place?” I motioned toward the Craver Automotive sign over the shop. 

“Family shop. Dad still owns it,” he mumbled as he walked toward the office and I allowed myself the opportunity to admire the view. He moved the rag he’d used to clean his hands to his back pocket and it was a wonderful sight. A wonderful round, tight sight.

“Are you coming? We can talk about your car.” Maxwell held open the door to the office and I quickly caught up.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. I did this a lot. Admired men from afar. It was no secret I was gay. Just a lack of suitable men who piqued my interest. I didn’t do the flamboyant type. Not that it bothered me at all, I just liked a manly man. A man who liked to get dirty. I smiled to myself. Oh yes, a man who liked to get dirty, like the one standing in front of me.
You can find Genevieve curled up reading paranormal romance and romantic thrillers, or frantically typing her stories on her laptop.
Psychology is her trade by day, teaching and molding the minds of college students. Her interest in psychology can be seen in her books, each including many psychological undertones. Although she loves teaching, her passion, her true love, lays in the stories that roam around her in head. Yes, they all come from her mind--the good, the bad, and the totally insane. 
She lives in Massachusetts--no not Boston-with her husband, daughter, and American Eskimo dog. With each story she shares, she hopes her love for writing and storytelling seeps through, encompassing the reader and leaving them wanting more.


Hot Tree Publishing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...