Skip to main content

New Release: Born to be Different by A.L. Simpson

#LIVE
TITLE- Born To Be Different
( Born Series Bk 2) 
AUTHOR- A.L. Simpson  
RELEASE DATE - March -21 - 2016
BLURB- 

WADE
I was Born to be Different.
My parents and sister did their best to change me but I needed to be true to myself. I wasn’t wrong, I was different. This was what my first lover taught me.
When he was taken from me, I spent eleven years on my own. 
Sure, I had casual relationships but I thought I would never fall in love again.
Then, Rafe came into my life. Well, not really, he’d actually been in it for a long time. We just hadn’t noticed each other in that way. 
We quickly fell into a passionate relationship and everything appeared to be great. Unfortunately past lovers couldn’t let go and our lives could have crumbled around us. 
With the love of each other, family and friends, we determine to conquer adversity.

RAFE
I have been in a long term relationship with a man I have found out is betraying me. My heart has been broken.
I have known Wade for many years but when his own relationship breaks down, around the same time as mine, we are drawn to each other.
It doesn’t take long for me to realize, we were always meant to be.
Wade is everything George wasn’t. Attentive, gentle and man can he love.
Will our pasts come back to tear us apart?
Or together, will we not only make it through, but become even stronger? 

~BUY LINKS~
 - Amazon US




~BORN TO SIN~
( Born Series Bk 1 ) 
BUY LINKS:
US Amazon
UK Amazon
AU Amazon
CA Amazon



STALK THE AUTHOR
-Website
Sign Up
Join Ally's Street Team 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...