Skip to main content

Cover Reveal: Finally Unbroken by Maria Macdonald

 photo Finally-Unbroken-Banner_zpszf2bfbcr.jpg

Book:Finally Unbroken
Series:Finally Unbroken #1
Author:Maria Macdonald
Genre:Contemporary 
Release Date:18th March
Cover Design:Francessca’s Romance Reviews

Blurb

 photo Finally-Unbroken-Amazon_zpsb1maavlj.jpg

"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks." 
-Richard Bach

I'd known my soulmate, my best friend, my sister, forever. No span of distance nor time would ever change that. Even as I trudged through my colourless life. Loneliness and isolation snapping at my heels. I always had her as my North Star. 

Now I know I’m going to lose her—my soulmate—and I have to learn to lean on the only man I’ve ever loved. The one who pushed me away… just to survive. 
The life I once dreamed about has been washed away in a sea of regret. People from my past are appearing in my present, hoping to remain in my future. Each day I draw strength from my history.

I have to learn to live again, to have hope again and to love again. 
She wants me to trust him. He wants another chance. I just want the strength to move on with my new life.

All I have to do now is take my hands off the safety bars... and have a little faith.


About The Author


Maria is a full time working Mum, she has two beautiful daughters, both of whom love books as much as she does. 

Maria has loved to write since she was a little girl. 

Reading and loving books, as well as blogging, has inspired her to write and publish.

Maria, her husband and children now reside in Wiltshire, England.

You can stalk Maria Here:


 photo Full-Jacket-Final_zpsqch4v7oh.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...