Skip to main content

New Release & Giveaway: Admission by Kaithlin Shepherd

DANGER DOESN'T WAIT FOR LOVE
 Title:  Admission
Author:  Kaithlin Shepherd
Release Date:  October 6, 2015
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Series:  Brass Series, Book 1
Cover Designer:  Claire Smith 
Publisher:  Hot Tree Publishing
As one of the top Assistant US Attorneys in the country, Savannah Walker is smart, ambitious, and she doesn’t back down from a challenge, unless it comes in the form of Noah Johnson. Savannah’s been in love with her best friend’s brother longer than she cares to admit, but risking their friendship isn’t on her to-do list. When building a case against a drug trafficker, she’s assigned to a DEA task force led by the one man she can’t shake. She has no idea if this case will bring them together or tear them apart.

DEA, Noah Johnson, risks his life every day. With a world filled with blood and bullets, he’s unwilling to chance Savannah’s life. Keeping her at bay for years, Noah has forced himself to never cross that line, but lately, he can’t get her out of his head. When an investigation into a drug trafficker reveals a mole in Savannah’s office, Noah will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

When danger lurks around every corner and passions are riding high, not even Savannah or Noah know if they’re ready for admission.
 NEW RELEASE SALE 
Amazon: US I UK I AU I CA
Kobo I iBooks

“I’m not being sweet. I’m a man who knows what he wants.” The demanding tone of his voice doesn’t leave much to interpretation.

His lust-filled eyes and the way he’s rubbing his beard are enough to let me know what he wants is something dirty and hot. I swallow a bite of the chicken, not even noticing the taste, before speaking, “And what do you want?”

He’s quiet for a few seconds, and I can’t help but think I’ve opened a door he doesn’t want to go through, that maybe I’ve been reading the signs all wrong for the past couple of days. But the tension rolling off his body is telling me I’ve hit a nerve that has some interest to him. What he says next is the last thing I expected him to say. “Right now, all I want is to spend time with you.” If I was expecting a comment high in sexual innuendos, I would’ve been sorely disappointed, but I’m not. I’m actually more affected by his comment than I would have been by something purely sexual. 
Kaithlin Shepherd was born and raised in Canada where she learned to figure skate and crafted a love affair with coffee. Growing up in a household filled by strong-headed women, she learned early on that life is what you make it. You’ve probably never met a bigger country music fan and in the words of Brooks and Dunn, she’s a die-hard ‘George Strait junkie.’ Constructing a world away from her real life, Kaithlin loves the feeling of creating a universe where her fans can forget about everything in their life. She loves writing about hot alphas and doesn’t shy away from turning up the heat with scorching hot sex scenes.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...