Skip to main content

Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Disconnect by Phoeynx Slaughter

  Love and hate aren’t that far apart.  
Title: Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
Author: Phoenyx Slaughter
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: 25-Aug-15
Series: Iron Bulls MC #2
Cover Designer: AJ Lake
Editor: Hot Tree Editing
  99 cents Pre-order Sale  
Karina
Love and hate aren’t that far apart. Once I loved Logan.
Now he’s kidnapped me, and he's determined to tell me secrets I don’t want to know. 

Dante 
Once I get my baby girl back, Logan’s going to ground. I just have to find the disloyal bastard first. Then it's time to admit that what Karina and I have is more than sex.


What secrets is Logan hiding? Why does he risk his life to abduct an ex-girlfriend from Dante, the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Iron Bulls MC? Who's telling the truth? Who's lying? Who can Karina Trust?

In Disconnect, the second book in the thrilling Iron Bulls Motorcycle Club series, shocking secrets are exposed. Lives are forever changed. 

Can the passionate bond of two fucked-up people survive the whirlwind trying to tear them apart?

  SPECIAL PRE-ORDER SALE OF 99C  
AMAZON US I UK I AU

  Check Out Book One for the special price of 99c/99p!  
Amazon US I UK
“If something happens to me, promise you’ll look after her.”

Luck’s driving so he only glances at me for a second. “Why you thinkin’ like that, Dante?”
“Nothing. This whole fuckin’ mess is making me realize I should make sure she’s better taken care of. He told her I sent him to pick her up because the club was on lockdown and he was takin’ her to our safe house.”
“Don’t be so hard on yourself. You haven’t been together that long. She’s young. It’s not a stretch that you wouldn’t have shared everything with her.”
“No. But he used that against her. Someone else could.” I stare straight ahead. “I told her she can trust you. I’d send you. Explained we ain’t got a safe house.”
“Good.”
“But beyond that. We all know the risks. You seem to understand…know her needs. So if something happens to me, I want you to make sure she’s okay.”
Luck doesn’t seem to know what to say to that. 
I think of how to explain it better. “I don’t want someone like Romeo gettin’ his hands on her.”
“Yeah. I hear what you’re saying. Of course. But can we not talk about something happening to you. It’s bad luck.”
I can’t help laughing at that. “I ain’t sayin’ ‘fuck my girlfriend,’ bro. Just—”
“Yeah, I got it,” he says with a snicker.
“I’d want you in my role too. But Romeo already knows that.”
“Thanks.”
Feelings time over, I relax into the seat and plan how I’m going to murder Hemi when I find his disloyal ass.
I want more answers from her, but I think she’s done. She yawns and I pull her against me, reassuring her that she’s okay. Hell, reassuring myself.


Phoenyx “Nyx” Slaughter has many roles, including writer, reader, and roughneck wrangler. She loves taboo stories—the filthier the better. 

She loves to travel and meet new people with similar interests. Feel free to visit her on Facebook or send her an email: NyxSlaughter@gmail.com
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...