Skip to main content

Double Cover Reveal: Gods & Monsters and Tormented - Jani Kay



We are excited to share with you all the covers for the upcoming additions to Jani Kay’s Scorpio Stingers MC Series. Check out the covers for Gods & Monsters along with Tormented. 

          

Gods & Monsters— Book #3 in the Scorpio Stinger MC Series
Release Date: March 2015
 Add to Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22669015-gods-monsters

 SYNOPSIS
 I never look in a mirror. I don’t need to. If I want to see what I look like, I just look at my twin. Daemon and I are identical in every way — from the outside. That’s where it ends.
Born five minutes after me, my brother hates that he came second. It irks him that I breathed life into my lungs first. Ever since he’s been trying to steal everything I have. Everything I love.
To own it first.
Until the day I, Cobra Malone, become president of the Scorpio Stinger MC. I throw him out like the garbage he is. Rotten filth won’t be able to taunt me any longer.
How wrong I am.
Evil knows no barriers. It stops at nothing. It won’t rest until it gets what it wants. And he wants what is mine. MINE. He wants my woman. My air. My reason for living.
I’ll die before I let him take Mia from me. 
Will this be a battle to the end? Till the last man is left standing?
When two wills this strong clash, there will be chaos . . . and blood.
Who will win? The God or The Monster?


===============================================

Tormented — Book #4 in the Scorpio Stinger MC Series

 Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23623746-tormented

SYNOPSIS

Can there be redemption for a man with a tortured soul and a twisted heart?

Harrison:
Anger and hatred taint my soul.
I hate bikers. Especially Ryder Knox, VP of the Scorpio Stinger MC, a foulmouthed biker and the one my little sister, Jade, has fallen for. 
Man against man, the biker and I fight for our beliefs, neither giving in.

A tragic loss when I was much younger changes the course of my life, leaving me with rage and fury in my heart and my gut. There is no room for love.
I make it my life's work as a cop to wipe out the scum of the earth. It’s my singular focus. My passion. Nothing else matters. I don’t want anything more.  No relationships, no family of my own to distract me.

Until I meet Ryder's sister, Eva. She's off limits, but despite my best intentions, I just can’t get the dark haired beauty out of my mind. I need Eva to submit to me and give me the control I so desperately crave.

Can Eva tame the beast in me and make me human again? Can she help me redeem myself for what I put Jade and Ryder through?

Or is HELL the only place for a man like me. A man so twisted and tortured?
 A beast?


Eva:
Harrison. Dark. Broody.
Definitely tormented.
A beast?

Maybe he is, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting him. On some deep level we connect—I see past the damaged outer into his very soul. Can I be the one to crack through his hardened heart and bring out the real man inside he’s hiding—even from himself?

Is there redemption for a man like Harrison Summers?
Or will he drag me straight into hell with him?

===============================================

Scorpio Stinger MC Reading Order


Ryder - Prequel Book #0.5 http://amzn.to/16FqI8o
Two Worlds Colliding Book #1 http://amzn.to/18YEzbA
Unchain My Heart Book #2 http://amzn.to/1CGDC3M
A Biker Christmas Novella Book #2.5 http://amzn.to/1zK5kZP
Gods & Monsters Book #3 Add To Goodreads
Tormented Book #4 Add To Goodreads

===============================================

MEET JANI KAY
Jani has been married for a long time to a special man, and her two children and their partners are the sunshine in her life. She is a voracious reader and would spend her last dollar on a book - always fascinated that for the mere price of a book, she can escape her world for a while and see through someone else's eyes.

Besides reading, her favorite 'thing' is traveling - she has traveled the world, learning about the ways people live and has come to the realization that no matter where we live, we all ultimately want the same things. Her hobby - Scrapbooking - keeps her up till way after midnight and her usual subjects are her family and her travels.

Ever since she can remember, Jani wanted to write stories about people, about their lives and loves. Relationships and Happiness - arguably the most difficult things to master in life and yet exactly what everyone ultimately desires (in her humble opinion).

Website I Email I Facebook I Amazon I  Twitter I  Goodreads 
EMAIL: janikaybooks@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...