Skip to main content

New Release: The Child - Lawrence Gleadhill

"A Pangolin you say, Edward? Hmm that is most unusual. You do know what this means, don’t you? Perhaps this child is what you mentioned before. I heard about his journey, and it appears he has much talent. I hope for everyone’s sake that your predictions are true." After escaping the perils of Darmstar, Lazarus only awakes to more troubles, but perhaps luck has finally come his way. There are not many Wizards in the world and Lazarus is one of them, born with the rare gift of being a crafter, he is even more special than he thinks. Juggling magic classes and his weaponsmith apprenticeship, young Lazarus has a bright destiny ahead of him. But will the prophecy come true? And will the Three World Wars repeat itself?

About the Author:

I've had a few career changes already, but to me writing has always been something I enjoy doing. What started as a hobby I hope it becomes something more. My goal at the moment is to publish my books, hoping that someone picks them up and sees some potential in them. If they happen to sell well, that is a bonus. Most of my books have just sat on my computer for over a year, so I may as well try my luck. I currently have more than seven franchises, all at various stages of completion. Some of which I am looking at publishing now and some I will wait until I am a more seasoned author. I mainly write sci-fi/fantasy/romance books. I am also currently working on a screenwriting project for a television series. Outside of writing I enjoy listening to music, playing video games, fitness (natural bodybuilding), food and travelling. I am on Twitter and Facebook a lot, so feel free to say hi. Lawrence Gleadhill | Indie Author and Screenwriter Lawrence Gleadhill Publishings www.facebook.com/lgleadhillpublishings www.facebook.com/lawrence.gleadhill www.lgleadhillpublishings.weebly.com www.twitter.com/lgleadhill lgleadhillpublishings@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...