Skip to main content

Release Day Spotlight & Giveaway: A Perfect Moment - Becca Lee

APM Tour Banner

A-Perfect-Moment-Cover Photo 
  PerfectMomentSynopsis 

“When life threatens perfect, it’s time to step up and kick life in the balls.” 

Ella's perfect moment was taken from her is the worst possible way. Humiliated, heart broken and absolutely determined not to allow her heart be destroyed for a second time, she builds an ice wall around her heart.

Preston has known that he was in love his big sister's best friend since the age of fifteen. Over ten years on, and an opportunity to be her knight in shining armour is too good to miss. Putting his heart on the line, he's on a mission to show Ella that the perfect moment is possible.

Ella's instinct is to run when she realises her feelings for her bestie's little brother may just run a little bit deeper than just friends. But if she can't run, she'll try every trick in the book to shake off his affection and realign his feelings.

She already had her perfect moment, and there is no chance she'll let her heart thaw for Preston. No matter how good he looks in the firefighter's Christmas calendar. 

*** Contains steamy-hot moments, romance, friendship and a bulk load of swearing - non explicit sex scenes. ***

  teasers TEASER-new1

PerfectmomentAboutAuthor
Spending the last few years near the Queensland coast, Becca is rarely out of the sea or off the beach. Dragging her long board with her and her overworked Kindle Fire, Becca enjoys her three addictions: reading, surfing and ogling surfers, one of whom is her husband of ten years. She can still be found regularly on the beach with her family. Becca tends to leave the surfing to her boys; she's far too busy immersed in her own writing or, of course, with her head still buried in a new read.

* Fun Facts *

1. I have twin toes on both feet—the two next to my big toe. They’re pretty freakin’ awesome. I terrorize my hubby with them. 
2. After 10+ years of trying to write a completely different book, I wrote from start to finish A Perfect Moment in less than four months – go figure! 
3. One of the scenes in APM—okay, maybe several—really happened. This one involved a special oil! 
4. I’ve read the Twilight Saga approximately six times. 
5. My feet grew—literally went up a whole size—after I had my boy. 
6. I love watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns. 
7. I met my now husband when I was just 16. 
8. I have a habit of mispronouncing words. I still pronounced quay wrong when I was 19. 
9. I have the weakest bladder known to mankind. I regularly have to cross my legs unlocking the front door. 10. I have a habit at laughing when it’s inappropriate to do so. It may have included my hubby’s grandfather’s funeral. Whoops! 
11. Preston was inspired by my sexy hubby. 
12. I tend not to plan too much when I’m writing. I allow my characters to lead me. 
13. APM’s ending was nothing like I envisioned it would be. 
14. There will be at least four books in my Perfect Series. :D
15. I went touring around Europe on a motorbike with my hubby. 
16. I have a sneaky soft spot for Sam Elliot. 
17. I can down a British pint. 18. I used to be a member of Dolly Parton’s fan club! Awesome I know. 
19. I virtually know the entire script of Dirty Dancing. 
20. The plan is to have four book in my Perfect Series. 

Thank you for letting me share a little bit about myself with you all. I hope you enjoy A Perfect Moment as much as I had fun writing it.
  PerfectmomentAuthorLinks
Street Team - click here
PerfectmomentGiveaway

PerfectmomentTourHosts
cropped-swor_logo.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...