Skip to main content

Indies Down Under: KM Golland

The Book


Synopsis

This book is for mature audiences 18+ It contains explicit language and sexual content.

Sometimes being happily married and completely content is not at all what it seems.
That is what 35 year-old, happily married, mother of two, Alexis Summers finds out when she decides it is time to return to work. After being a stay-at-home mum for the past nine years, Alexis now realises a complete career change is just what she needs.
She becomes a Concierge Attendant in a prestigious hotel in Melbourne, working for the owner of the hotel, Bryce Clark. He resides in the penthouse, is extremely hot, and is a man who always gets what he wants. And what he wants is Alexis.
She does a relatively good job resisting Bryce at first, but the undeniable chemistry, sexual tension, and playfulness between the two of them, is intense. He has copious amounts of money, sex appeal and above all else, is a genuinely nice guy. Bryce has been waiting for his one true love to come along, and he is positive that one true love is Alexis.
There is one problem; she is happily married to Rick, and no matter how strong her feelings are for Bryce, she is adamant she will not cheat. She draws a line in the sand, but finds it increasingly hard not to cross. Will she succumb to Temptation?

 Genre
Romance Erotica
Romantic Comedy

Average Rating
Current Amazon Rating 4.5*

What People are saying about it

5+++ Stars for this amazing start to the series.

Love, Love, Love this book! So different from the template of alpha male chasing single fragile woman (although I love those as well...don't get me wrong). This was a great read and can't wait to see what happens next!

After lots of recommendations for this book, I finally decided to read it!

I've never fallen so hard or fast for a fictional guy before, but then I'd never met Bryce Edward Clark until now. How I've not read this book before is beyond me, just glad that I did !!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book. So refreshing that the author used a 30 something Mom instead of a 20 year old virgin as the main character. Bryce and Alexis are smoking hot together!!!! Read this book in one day...I could NOT put it down!

This is definitely one of those books where you question - What would you do if this happened to you? I know I did...
The best book series I have read for a long time. The characters are so well written, they are now my close personal friends!

Book Links



Author Bio

KM Golland was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. After studying Legal Practice for two years and working as a Land Conveyancer for four years, she put her career on hold to raise two beautiful children. Always having a love for reading, she decided that rather than returning to the Legal Industry, she would become a Writer—self-publishing her debut novel Temptation (Book 1 in The Temptation Series.)

“I am an author. I am married. I am a mother of two adorable little people. I'm a Bookworm, Craftworm, Movieworm, and Sportsworm. I'm also a self-confessed Shop-aholic, Tea-aholic, Car-aholic, and Choc-aholic”.

Author Links
 Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/temptationseries?ref=hl
Website ~ http://www.kmgolland.com/
Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/KellyGolly

Pinterest ~ http://www.pinterest.com/kmgolland/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...