Skip to main content

Indies Down Under: Jennifer Ryder

The Book
Spark (Book #1 in the Spark series)
Release date 28 February
Synopsis
Not many people know, that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction. To Romance novels. I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them. To breathe. It’s how I cope.

I have a swag of book boyfriends, but now I’m free of the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.

In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even chapter one. I should know.

My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy. But the fight for something worthwhile never is.
Genre
Erotic Romance


Average Rating
As at 15/1/14 Average of 4.2

What People are saying about it

What an amazing debut novel, I was lucky enough to beta read for Jennifer and her debut Spark has surpassed my wildest expectations. 

Jennifer Ryder has been hiding down under and I am glad this little gem has been discovered. Everyone needs to check this Author out, her new series is going to rock
Book Links
Amazon US ~ Amazon UK ~ Amazon AU ~ B&N

On their way! In the meantime, here is the link on Goodreads.


Author Bio

I’m an Aussie girl in my dirty-thirties (my prime if you ask me), and I’m married to a man who can put any book boyfriend to shame. With our two young cherubs, we live on a rural property a couple of hours from Sydney, Australia.

In my working life, I’ve been a Manager at McDonalds, Butcher’s assistant (that lasted all of one shift), a barista in Parliament House, a Security Guard, a Real Estate Property Manager and a Paralegal.

I don’t just write though (although I’d love to), I also work full-time as a Public Servant, so as you can imagine, with my writing and family, sleep is hard to come by! At least this way I can fund my addiction to Vistaprint and endless TBR pile!


Author Links
Twitter: @jenniferryder01

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...