Skip to main content

Hot Tree Editing Giveaway

Hot Tree Editing are celebrating their sixth month of editing services. In celebration and thanks, they have a lovely giveaway going on. Prizes include: ebooks from authors they have worked with and are currently working with, plus #10 Amazon gift cards.

If you're an author in need of editing services, be sure to get in touch with Hot Tree Editing. They offer competitive quotes and an excellent service. Just check out a few of their recommendations!

"To have found an editing company who really cares about the author's work has been a blessing to me. Hot Tree Editing takes your 'heart on paper' and treats it as their own. Their professionalism and skill makes you feel at ease with a process that can make you grind your teeth in frustration. 

What makes them stand out above the rest is the care they take with your writing in making sure your work is the best it can be. To me that is priceless. Becky Johnson, and the staff at Hot Tree Editing, are the absolute best." - Teresa Gabelman, Author
***
"I absolutely adore Hot Tree Editing and have no idea what I'd do without them. They worked diligently with me, and fit me into their busy schedule at a time when I needed them most. One of the best qualities they have, other than being some of the nicest people you'll ever work with, was that they asked questions. QUESTIONS! In my opinion, one of the most important keys to helping an indie author during the editing stage is asking the author questions when clarification is needed. And when I needed to add an extra sentence or paragraph, they made sure, literally made sure that I sent it to them to proof before I added to my story.

They are dependable, thorough, honest and funny as heck! What better work ethics could a person ask for in an editor? I am so happy I was introduced to Hot Tree, and I will share them with the world... even though I really just want to keep them in my back pocket, so they'll be at my beck and call, the moment I need them to edit my next books." - Lynda LeeAnne, Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...