Skip to main content

New Release & Giveaway: Breeders by Charlie Daye

Synopsis:
My name is Sicily Chase. All I wanted was one last, fun filled girls's weekend in Vegas before summer break was over. I wanted to hang out by the pool, do some shopping, hit the clubs, meet a hot guy - you know let loose. Well, I did all that and then some but little did I know that my one night stand would turn into so much more not to mention introduce me into a supernatural world I never knew existed.

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Teaser
My eyes were closed and my body was moving seductively to the beat when I felt a pair of warm hands caress the bare skin of my arms. I frowned thinking Wade had followed me up here but when I turned to tell him to back off I was overwhelmed by the site of godly perfection. Standing before me was a man who must have been carved out of stone by the capable hands of Michael Angelo. He was well over six feet tall, with pitch black hair and bright blue eyes. He had copper colored skin and looked like he should be playing football for the 49ers.

Perhaps I should have been concerned at the time when my head was telling me to run for the hills while my body moved right into his arms. It was almost like I had no control over my actions. It was like being caught in a fisherman’s snare except the trap I was caught in was the pulsing of bright blue eyes which was ridiculous since eyes don’t pulse like they have any inner light of their own. I brushed it off to the flicker of strobe lights in the club.

Once I stepped into his body, he placed his hands on the small of my back and pulled me the rest of the way into his chest. I gasped when my breasts smashed into solid muscle. I rested my hands on his upper arms and swallowed. “Hi,” I breathed.

“Hi,” he replied. His voice was rich and thick like honey and it coated my body in a longing I had never felt before making my insides quiver and heat pool between my legs. “Can I get you a drink?” he offered.


I licked my lips, which he watched with rapt attention and said, “Yeah, I’d love a drink.”

Lovely Links
Amazon ~ B&N ~ Website ~ Facebook
We have TWO ebooks to giveaway. Two winners will win an ebook of choice from any of Charlie Daye's amazing books!
Also check out Charlie's Goodreads link:
to earn yourself a free copy of her novella!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...