Skip to main content

Facebook 300 Followers Giveaway


I tend to use Facebook as my main link to the blogger and book community and use my blog as a platform for my reviews. I'm not sure this is the 'right' way to blog, after all I'm still very new to blogging, but it works for me.

Considering I've only being blogging and have had my new Facebook page for a little less than a month, I'm really loving being a part of the book community. I've already made so many friends and am loving the opportunity to talk books, life and often general randomness. This is a great way for me to relax in the evening and at weekends, so thank you.

Bex 'n' Books facebook has been so successful, over 300 likes in less than a month (amazing!), and this is due to the wonderful pages that I was already following who have gone on to show and share their support. So if you are one of the many Facbook pages that I follow, particularly actively follow, thank you so very much.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank my gorgeous big sister Hayley, whose arm has been seriously twisted, for agreeing to become an admin on Bex 'n' Books' Facebook page. She's made my life so much easier, and has enabled regular, daily interaction to take place from two very different continents possible: Australia & the UK. So thank you sis!

As mentioned earlier, we're now just300 Facebook likes, which means there's two amazing prizes up for grabs. Our quick and easy rafflecopter to win the following AUTOGRAPHED - I know how cool is that - books is noe OPENEN on our FB page. Once again, thank you to Hayley who has organised this giveaway.

As an incentive to our amazing followers, the more people that 'send' new followers our way (to our FB page) will win the following paperback. This sender competition will end on Saturday at 12pm GMT (UK time).


So please spread the word, keep following, please keep active as we love it when you talk to us, and hopefully keep enjoying Bex 'n' Books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal: Eating Sarah - Jaret Martens

Presented by: Title: Eating Sarah Author: Jaret Martens Audience: YA Genre: Thriller Formats: E-book Publisher: Immortal Ink Publishing Cover by: Rebecca Hamilton Editor: Rebecca Hamilton and Louise Caiola Expected Date of Publishing: Mid-2014     Ever since Sarah was young, all she could dream about was participating in The Hunt — a monthly event in which her people sneak into the nearby cities and villages to gather food. And in Sarah’s world, the food they feast on most is human flesh. In the deep forests of the Rocky Mountains, Sarah lives in a community of man-eaters. With Fall ending and hunger running rampant, Sarah and her cannibalistic community are forced to change the rules of their Hunt. And with these changes come new risks. When her first Hunt ends in catastrophe, and one of her only friends is lost, Sarah is sentenced to work in the slaughter shack. Among the dead and dying, Sarah is introduced to Troy: a man she knows she...

Review: Embraced (Enduring Kiss #4) - C.E. Black

Embraced by C.E. Black Ann's rating: 5 of 5 stars Read as a standalone.  This is a fantastic book. It is an easy read but don’t start reading it too late at night or you will probably end up with a book hangover. It is very difficult to put down. Sean is a lost wolf. The woman he loves has married another man, and he is heartbroken. To relieve his suffering, he decides to get out of town and have a drink or two, then he meets Sarah. Sarah is a business owner of a bakery called Decadent Delights and her life seems to be going just the way she wants…until she meets Sean at the bar. Instantly there is an overwhelming attraction and she takes him home with her. Hot animalistic sex occurs (pun intended since Sean is a werewolf). But Sean leaves after one night. He can’t stay because Sarah is human and humans don’t mate with wolves. Two months later, Sarah has a major surprise and goes looking for Sean. And then the fun really begins. This story has sorrow, angst, anger but als...

Tour Review, Post & Giveaway: Shudder - Samantha Durante

Reviewer: Bex Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies Shudder is a strong follow on from Stitch, a book that I thoroughly enjoyed. What I particular enjoyed and thought that the author managed extremely well was the multiple viewpoints that she built in with the narrative. Not only did this allow us extra insight into the characters, but also the varying points of views added lovely depth to the novel. Samantha Durante's craft has improved and developed since book one. On the whole, her writing is tighter and flows that much easier. There were still a few moments within the dialogue that I felt was a little awkward, yet others could easily disagree. I’m just a stickler and very particular with dialogue. Yet again, there’s a fabulous twist that Durante mastered with skill and ease. This one wasn’t quite as much as a shocker as Stitch, but it still successfully made me do a double take just to be certain. Just the same as Stitch, Shudder left me ready and most definitely eager for t...