Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Review: Darkest Desires by Megan J. Parker (Anthology)

Darkest Desires by Megan J. Parker only reminded me why I hate anthologies! Darkest Desires takes awesome authors and give you a small sampling of their work that only left me unsatisfied and wanting more! I guess that would make it a success for an anthology, giving me a taste that had me out looking for authors to finish my meal. 
The anthology is sex and paranormal creatures of the Erotica scene, so no under 18s are able to enjoy, but for us old farts it will help spice up your Hump Day of the week.
I am giving it a 3.5 on the fairy scale.
 
Goodreads Synopsis
by

Welcome to the world of Darkest Desires where the eternal fires are stoked by sin, lust and unfulfilled wanting. Demons in every incarnation are waiting to quench their own appetite and reclaim what is rightfully theirs. Darkest Desires explores the most primal needs lurking in everyone.

This anthology from Hot Ink Press (an Erotic Imprint of Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing) features some of today's cutting-edge erotica romance authors.


Purchase Links
Stalker Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments, so please always feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank you!

You may like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...