Saturday, 16 June 2012

Blog Hop

 




To participate, follow Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Grab the button, post and answer this weeks question. With this hop, the main objective is to follow! You can find great new blogs, visit some of your favorite blogs and see how they all answer the question. 

This is my first Feature & Follow so bare with me guys.
Q: Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?
A: It would have to be Bella's dad, Charlie Swan, from Twilight. He has such an amazing, dry sense of humour. He was the character who I really enjoyed as he had such fantastic one liners. 
 
Now, tell me, who is your favorite dad in a book? Leave me a comment. If you are a blogger, leave a link so I can follow back!
   

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower, and agree with your dad choice, its actually one of mine as well. :) Here is my FF Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've returned the follow :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, and for following. Nice pick!

    ~Shane
    new follower

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments, so please always feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank you!

You may like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...