On Sunday, I hope you got chance to read our very positive 4 star review of Blood of the Son, book one in J.L's Skye Morrison Series.
1. What’s in your fridge right now?
Hummus, cheeses, leftover take-out, tons of condiments, beer, and plenty of ice.
I sing a lot and I love music, so it’s hard to pick just one song, but I’d have to go with anything by Adele. I love her music.
3. Who would win in a fight: Harry Potter or Ron Weasely? And why?
As long as they aren’t fighting each other, I’m going to go with Ron here. He’s got a lot to prove being best friend to the famous Harry Potter. Plus, he just looks like a scrapper. ;)
I bake a mean batch of bread. It gets rave reviews around the holidays.
5. Where did you last go on holiday?
San Antonio, Texas to celebrate my 6th wedding anniversary. It was a quick weekend getaway. My husband and I haven’t had a proper vacation in almost 2 years and we are hoping to change that very soon.
6. If your house was attacked by feral aliens, and they were zapping your house with their Über super bombs, what five items would you save?
My laptop, wedding album, jewellery box, my Kindle, and as many books as I could throw into a suitcase.
Ooh, I wouldn't say no to Archer biting me either. Yum! Bex
A huge thank to J.L McCoy how has been so amazing this week, and she's provided such amazing prizes for you 'Bexters'.
Facebook / Website / Goodreads / Smashwords
Book One: Blood of the Son
Book Two - Sins of the Father
Kindle US / Kindle UK / Smashwords / B&N
Look at the lovely goodies up for grabs. How awesome are these prizes!
|1 x Large Swag Pack|
- A signed Blood of the Son paperback
- A Sins of the Father key chain
- PVIP wristband
- An I love Jameson OR I love Archer women's t-shirt.
|5 x Small Swag Packs|
- Book 1 & 2 bookmark
- 2 sticker sheets
- PVIP-Mausoleum wristband